A bimonthly colourful magazine aimed at both parents and children containing
- Articles from a community of parents, students, educators and experts sharing their experience and expertise
- Cover stories on children development and psychology, education, stress management, food habit etc
- Focuses on the all-round development of the child - physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and social – to make them balanced and good citizens of the future
- Selected works of children that are published in magichands.in
- Magazine also provides information on local resources
Magichands magazine is scheduled to release on June 2014. We invite your ideas, topics to be covered and your valuable inputs.